A minimum of Master’s Degree candidates will be considered.
Experience: 2 to 3 years (as a lecturer) at a reputable national or international university.
Communication Skills: Good communication skills in Dari Pashto and English
Computer Skills: Word Excel MS Access Power point and Internet.
Competencies and personal Characteristics: Inter-personal Skills Leadership Qualities Problem solving skills and analytical skills
Educational Credentials: Applicants shall have their educational documents verified by the ministry of higher education.
Duties & Responsibilities
Khana-e-Noor University is looking for competent lecturers in different fields:
BBA - Economics HRM Statistics Accounting Finance
Engineering - Civil Electrical Mechanical
Law and Political Science – all subjects
Computer Science – all subjects
1. Teach as a member of a teaching team within an established program of study.
2. Teach in a variety of settings from small group tutorials to large lectures ensuring content methods of delivery and learning materials meet the defined learning objectives for individual teaching sessions.
3. Develop own teaching materials methods and approaches taking into account established or agreed practices where necessary.
4. Supervise the work of students provide advice on study skills and help them with learning problems.
5. Set and mark assignments and set examination questions as well as assessing the work and progress of students by reference to defined criteria and provide constructive feedback to students.
6. Seek ways of improving performance by reflecting on teaching design delivery obtaining and analyzing feedback.
7. Plan own day-to day lesson plan within the framework of the agreed program.
8. Coordinate own work and that of others to avoid conflict or duplication of effort.
9. Use teaching resources and facilities as appropriate.
10. Deal with routine communication using a range of media.
11. Deal with problems which may affect the delivery of own teaching.
12. Contribute to decisions affecting the work of the team.
13. Develop initiative creativity and judgment in applying appropriate approaches to learning and teaching support and scholarly activities.
14. Share responsibility in deciding how to deliver modules and assess students.
15. contribute to collaborative decision making with colleagues on academic content and on the assessment of students work.
16. To engage in examining duties i.e. the production of To engage in examining duties i.e. the production of To engage in examining duties i.e. the production of exam questions/papers exam marking and moderation.
17. to take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered and as necessary seek further training guidance and skill development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
Interested Candidates shall send their detailed CV with a Cover letter mentioning the post "applied For" and Vacancy number in the Subject line no later than 09 August 2019. The interview process will begin as we receive applications and will continue until all positions are filled.