• Provide oversight on Grants and Subcontracts Officers and District Capacity Building Officers.
• Support and participate in meetings between provincial authorities and District Entity representatives to discuss potential projects review District Project Portfolios and exchange information. When needed assist District Entities to develop the portfolios.
• Work closely with the Provincial Governor and line ministry provincial departments.
• Assists with grants management and procurement provides financial and contract management.
• Provides training delivery and quality control
• Work in parallel District Support Unit staff to develop collaborative relationships with the district governors and District Entities in designing and implementing training workshops developing DPPs and financing stability-focused projects
• Assists in developing solicitations for grant applications evaluation of applications and determining appropriate type of grant instrument;
• Establishes and maintains communication with subcontractors sub grantees and vendors to ensure smooth administration of sub instruments;
• Reviews all sub grantee and subcontractor invoices for compliance with contractual terms and conditions;
• Assists with uploading all required information into main compliance database;
• Assists Program controls units and provides information as requested;
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2-4 years administrative experience in grants contracts procurement or a related field required
• Bachelor’s degree from a four‐year college or university required.
• Prior experience with and ability to follow all aspects of procurement process for goods and services under USAID prime assistance instruments.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Fluency in English and local languages.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrated working knowledge of OMB 122 133 and 22 CFR 226 and 22 CFR 228.
• Experience with FAR and AIDAR Supplement.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and successfully handle multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including patience diplomacy willingness to listen and respect for colleagues. Must be capable of working both independently and as a part of a team.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Willingness to travel and ability to work well in a cross-cultural environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High level of integrity independence and initiative.
Duties & Responsibilities
Blumont is seeking candidate for the position of Grant Assistant to provide to provide daily management of contracts and grants works in accordance with Blumont guidelines and procedures and reports directly to the Deputy Chief of Party. The Grants Officer undertakes all grants management duties at the main office
Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail indicating on the SUBJECT line the title Location and vacancy number of the position applied for to [email protected] Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.