|Title:|| Grants Coordinator|
|Duration:||One year with possible extension|
|Exp.:|| 2019-12-14-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||Based on PIN salary scale|
|Organization:|| People in Need | About People in Need|
|Education:||University degree on Finance or equivalent;|
|Work Experience:||Minimum 2 ’ experience of similar work with Years|
Education & Professional experience:
- University degree on Finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of similar work with national/international NGOs;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of small team management
- Proven experience in business development
- Understanding of business planning/modeling process
- IT literacy advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Word MS Excel MS PowerPoint)
- Organized and attention to details
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English Dari Pashtu;
- Demonstrated knowledge on gender and diversity
Duties & Responsibilities
The Grant Coordinator is responsible for strategizing and implementation of the overall marketing plan for the USAID project
The Grant Coordinator line manager is the COP
The Grant Coordinator will supervise 7 Business officers and Marketing coordinator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and coordinates grant allocation schemes for Business and Collection Hubs
- Cooperates on preparation of grants allocation guidelines.
- Prepare environmental safeguarding training materials for the Business Officers.
- Ensure the grant’s approval committee follows USAID SOPs and other technical guidance on grants.
- Ensures compliance with the grant allocation guidelines and other relevant policies throughout the whole project.
- Reviews effectiveness of implementation of business plans of the Hubs identifies and addresses potential issues
- Upon receipt of a grant the Grants Coordinator sees that the requirements of the funding organization are met.
- Timely preparing the documentations for the procurement office on grant allocations
- Engage with other program and technical staff in developing and implementing annual project work
- Draft report on grants section to highlight their impact on targeted communities on monthly basis
Interested eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. Only those candidates will be called for interview who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.
Please follow the below link and fill out the form completely:
Closing date will be 14-Dec-2019