• Registering outgoing DMAC vehicles personnel and goods.
• Receiving visitors.
• Registering visitors and issuance of visitor cards.
• Ensure the safety and security of the staff and the venue by taking and implementing better security measures.
• Keep the fire extinguishers functional and firefighting during incidents.
• Ensure that the Generators’ maintenance taking place on regular basis and general checking up the generators before starting.
• On time reporting of diesel /fuel engine oil and water changing.
• Keeping balance for running geneset to avoid exceed load and closely monitor the generators during running times and regular refuelling from fuel.
• Accompanying visitors to the reception or to the receiving staff as required.
• Undertaking night duties as per the working shift.
• Being ready to work as replacement of cleaner when needed.
• Perform any other duties of permanent nature or temporary nature as assigned by the supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
The Guard will work under the direct supervision East Regional Office AFL/Security Associate and East Regional Office Regional Manager. The responsibilities of the Guard will include but not limited
Submission guidelines: While sending your resume/CV & Cover letter please mention the vacancy number and position title in the subject line of your email. Application received after the closing date or without mentioning the vacancy number and position title in their email subject will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for the test and interview.