Head of MHT (Physician) Expired
Head of MHT (Physician)
|Title:||Head of MHT (Physician)|
|Exp.:||2018-10-18-(3 Months Ago)|
|Organization:||Save the Children | About Save the Children|
|Education:||1. Having Medical Diplom (MD) from recognized university|
|Work Experience:||1. At least one Year working experience within BPH Years|
Having Medical Diplom (MD) from recognized university
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
1. At least one Year working experience within BPHS system
2. Good Dari and/or Pashto skills good communication problem solving and social skills.
3. Planning Skill
4. Good professional communication skills
5. Familiar with Afghanistan health system
6. Flexibility during work time If need
Has led the MHT services in the past.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time which are reasonable in relation to their level of skills and experience.
In the event of a significant humanitarian emergency the post-holder will be expected to work outside their normal job description; vary their working hours; and occasionally work from a different location should the need arise.
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
Health &Safety and Security
The post holder is required to carry out their duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures and our Global Security policy and procedures.
Compliance policies: Child Safeguarding and Code of Conduct; Anti-Bribery and Fraud
The post holder is required to comply with these key policies and other organisational policies and procedures at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Ensure that you work to the best of your ability and demonstrate high levels of commitment to SC Afghanistan in order to ensure the objectives of your role and the country programme are met.
· Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace
· Comply with the requirements of Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy to ensure maximum protection for children
§ Lead manage and motivate a team ensuring that they have clear objectives and receive meaningful feedback on their performance.
§ Other duties as directed
Qualified candidates may send their Application including