• Ensure availability of reliable data at both central and provincial levels to enable informed decision making
• Undertake field visits to monitor projects as well as participates in periodic programed reviews with government counterparts and other partners health sector
• Provide expert guidance and technical support to government and NGOs at the national and provincial levels in the planning development and implementation stages of the programs/projects.
• Coordinate with Operations and Supply staff on supply and non-supply assistance activities ensuring COMAC accountability.
• Participate in major evaluation exercises program mid-term review annual sector review and preview meetings.
• Ensure the timely preparation of annual sector status reports in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures.
• Collaborate in forming emergency preparedness plan relating to the areas of responsibility
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Professional technical experience matching the mentioned duties and responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Public Health
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of the complexity related to refugee and IDP situations
• Proven experience interacting with government officials in politically sensitive environments
• Fluency in English Dari and Pashto required: read write and fluent conversation
• Excellent communication skills
• Independent self-starter capable of following guidance and transforming it into actions
• Excellent interpersonal relationships with national and international staff in a multicultural environment and multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to travel within project areas as required
• This position will expected travel up to 50%.
Duties & Responsibilities
Blumont is seeking candidates for position of Health Officer to perform the following functions-.
Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail indicating on the SUBJECT line the title Location and vacancy number of the position applied for to [email protected] Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.