• Ensure transparent and bias-free recruitment process and that policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Put all necessary documents in personnel files based on COMAC check list.
• Track work hour analysis of the COMAC national staff at the end of each week.
• Checking all COMAC staff timesheets and make sure that timesheets are correct.
• Submit Kabul and Kandahar Full Time and STTA staff timesheets for HR Manager Review.
• Keeping the scanned monthly timesheets of Kandahar and Kabul.
• Maintain HR Personnel soft files updated all the time.
• Scan and file all HR documents.
• Assist employees with routine HR related questions and issues.
• Keeping update all COMAC employee lists.
• Follow up on HR related issues such as vacancy announcements Screening CVs arranging interviews reference checks making offer letters contracts and exit check list.
• Completing documents of new hired staff.
• Keeping update Blumont/COMAC Leave tracker.
• Checking the hard and soft files of separated staff and make sure that all documents are completed.
• Making monthly pay slips for Kabul and Kandahar staff.
• Preparing monthly Top Up Card List for staff.
• Preparing and following up details of new hired staff for Bank Account
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• 2-3 years’ experience in administration facility maintenance or a related field.
• Experience with international organizations and/or non-governmental organizations preferred.
• Prior experience working in an office setting
• Fluent written Dari or Pashto required strong written and verbal English skills preferred
• Ability to work well in a cross-cultural environment
• Attention to detail
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Strong communication skills in Pashto or Dari
• Good adaptability and ability to work under pressure
• High level of integrity independence and initiative
• Strong customer service and ability to work quickly under deadlines
Up to 70% travel will be required to COMAC regional and provincial offices.
Duties & Responsibilities
Blumont is seeking candidate for the position of HR Officer to perform a variety of human resource functions primarily related to the administration and recruitment of local staff. The major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail indicating on the SUBJECT line the title Location and vacancy number of the position applied for to [email protected] Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.