Qualifications: · Graduate from medical Institute or MD attested documented from recognized university. · Al least three years of work experience in related field. · Extensive experience in BPHS implementation and training skills with proven documents. · Computer program knowledge and English language is advantages. · Good communication skill and team work capacity. Self-motivated and be punctual
Duties & Responsibilities
· Conducting training needs assessment of provincial office and health facilities staff to address their learning needs.
· Preparing and developing action and training plan for training activities
· Participation in developing curriculum and guidelines
· Preparing training plans for courses planned in the project work plan and as per the needs assessment
· Preparing of required useful training aids and materials
· Conducting training according to the plan to enhance the knowledge skills and behavior of technical staff of provincial health sector and completion of conducted courses documents including the report of any courses in details.
· Providing supervision plan in coordination with assistance of provincial office and health facilities.
· Conduct supportive supervision of clinical staff in the province and follow up of trained topics to insure the quality of staff activity.
· Preparing and sending of useful supervision feedback through supervisory visits to the project manager.
· Maintain effective coordination and cooperation with the PPHD and other health stakeholders
· Participate to the courses/ workshops and meetings of provincial health sector.
· Preparing of monthly action plan and monthly reports to the provincial project manager
Perform any other tasks as assigned by line supervisor
Contact Information Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email. Email: [email protected]
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for in the Subject line of your email.