HSE Inspector Site Management Expired
HSE Inspector Site Management
|Title:||HSE Inspector Site Management|
|Exp.:||2015-12-27-(4 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||Tetra tech AESP | About Tetra tech AESP|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and 10 years of work-related experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Ability to travel throughout Afghanistan to specified job sites for data acquisition and audit operations (75%)
Duties & Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to manage the HSE (Health, Safety & Environmental) functions to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize HSE related problems. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Develop, customize, and supervise the implementation of HSE programs, including project site-based HSE orientation, recognition and awards programs, to all levels of project staff to promote a balance between productivity and the safety of project staff and visitors in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
• Manage and train subordinates assigned to her/his area on HSE activities; duties may include the calculation and control of HSE budgets, staffing requirements and schedules; preparation of certification/classification programs and the preparation of the supporting HSE documents; coordination and execution of safety cases (SC) and support studies; Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA); Process Hazard Analyses (PHA); Fire Protection Specifications (FPS) and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) as required by certification or regulatory entities
• Provide guidance, assistance and advice to project management and Company organizations through interpretation of Company HSE practices and procedures in relation to client requirements and current legislation and regulations
• Make decisions independently on problems and methods relating to HSE using advanced techniques, modifications and extensions of theories, precepts and practices of the particular field, related sciences
• Adhere to and support Tetra Tech and the Client's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
| Please submit your written application and resume with complete contact address or telephone number to HR Admin Manager Tetra Tech office at the following email address:|
Application submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
Only those candidates who meet the requirements stated above will be considered for interview.