QUALIFICATIONS: • Recently completed or currently enrolled in a university graduate or undergraduate program in IT Computer Science Finance Public or business administration or other relevant academic discipline. • Oral and written fluency in Dari and English. REPORTING: • The position reports to SHAHAR IFMS Manager on weekly basis.
DUTY STATION: • This position will be based in Jalalabad Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities
This internship Program represents an exciting opportunity for interns to gain experience with official environment learn organizational behavior have basic practical learnings in their educational related filed and gain experience working on an international development project.
The Intern will provide support to the DAI SHAHAR Project Staff by performing a variety of tasks. Throughout the internship the Intern will gain exposure to DAI and USAID methods for capacity building project management and economic development programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide support to IFMS unit staffs to install and configure IFMS system.
• Assist department staff in installation of software programs in the client computers such as installation of MS Windows MS Office and Anti-virus and updated PDF.
• Assist in solving the troubleshoot of IFMS system technical problems.
• Provide training programs for the end users on IFMS system.
• Configure the IFMS system on the clients computers.
To Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter along with Filled Pre-Employment Internship Questionnaire from the