• Having Master degree in computer Science. • At least five (5) years professional practical experience in IT Field including development life cycle on enterprise scale systems is required. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language and fluent in a local language. • Ability to travel in the provinces Deliverables: • Network Monitoring System to improve network up time service and maintenance security and network management Established. • Networking projects in MoPH Central office and hospitals designed. • Monthly activities report submitted to Sehatmandi Coordination office on a regular basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
Objective: Enhance the MoPH IT operations by providing data reports and assessments.
• Configuration and troubleshooting RMX VC host system.
• Installation and maintenance all datacenter Servers (Virtualization and Clustering).
• Configuration all network devices in the MoPH Enterprise network.
• Configuration and troubleshooting VTC system in MoPH and 34 province.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a companys LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Plan coordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data software and hardware.
• Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to coordinate computer network access and use.
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
• Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Gather data pertaining to customer needs and use the information to identify predict interpret and evaluate system and network requirements.
• Administer servers desktop computers printers routers switches firewalls phones personal digital assistants smartphones software deployment security updates and patches.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Design and deploy networks for custom directorate.
• Maintain integrity of the network server deployment and security.
• Determine network and system requirements.
• Finding creative ways to overcome technical challenges.
• Convey complex IT concepts and terminology clearly to both technical and non-technical staff stakeholders and third-parties.
• Submit a one-page monthly report to Sehatmandi Coordination office about project related work and deliverables.
• Any other tasks and duties assigned to him/her by his/her supervisor.
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions. 2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience graduation Day Month and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number pages place of issue and date of issue)
(II) • Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail • The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mojib Rahimi HR Officer MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-700991056 • Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mojib Rahimi ) for confirmation. • No CVs will be accepted after the closing date. • Any persuade will be threat as disqualification. • Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks) will not be short listed. • Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process. Instruction for test and interview: The test and interview will be taken from the following references: 1. Main points of the TOR. 2. McGraw Hill Cisco Certified Network Associate.2008-.eBook