|Category:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Exp.:||2018-05-23-(3 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||According to GIZ salary scale|
|Organization:||GIZ-Afghanistan |About GIZ-Afghanistan|
|Education:||Fresh graduate or students of last the semester of political science development studies economi|
|Work Experience:||No experience is required Years|
· Fresh graduate or students of last the semester of political science development studies economic or relevant field of study
· No experience is required
Other experiences and skills:
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Able to write and speak English.
Duties & Responsibilities
The objective of the internship is to develop and document relevant national surveys and international indexes about Afghanistan:
· To learn about MEC project work and practice some of work with the team
· To develop overview of national surveys of Afghanistan and internationally relevant indexes
Document the overview surveys and indexes with their sources
The intern will do the followings tasks and activities in course of 6 months.
· Read MEC project documents and reports
· Participate in introductory meetings with the team
· Participate in the weekly Jour Fixes between Kabul and Eschborn
· Define list of surveys and indexes which should be part of the overview
· Conduct desk review on the national surveys and on relevant international indexes.
· Prepare overview(s) of national surveys and highlight their findings
· Prepare overview(s) of relevant international indexes for Afghanistan
· Document surveys indexes and their sources
· Present the overview to MEC team
You are kindly requested to send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] including “Intern in MEC” in the subject line of the application no later than 20th of May 2018.
Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.