internal medicine specialist and certified by MoPH 2 years experiance in related field Knwoledage about primary health care Knosledage about reporting and filling of pateints Famillar with local language Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Accurate observance and compliance with the rules laid down at the hospital.
• Administration of internal medicine division of duties of employees supervision and control of them
• Providing health services according to national standards in different sectors and providing IEC in all sectors.
• Diagnosis treatment and care of the patients and their care arrangements
• Monitor and track the accurate pursuit of the registry system and track the treatment and collection of information and integrate HMIS monthly reports into the interior.
• Establishing a precise system for internal incidents requiring returns.
• Identify and report immediately any problems that prevent the program from achieving its objectives.
• Participation in the training plan and implementation during the implementation of the duty for employees entering the interior.
• Regular and day-to-day supervision of the work of employees and administrative affairs into the interior.
• Supervision of medical treatment in the interior.
• Supervision of the fairness of the house the medical records and the patients medical records.
• Immediately solve the problems in the medical and administrative affairs into the interior.
• Active participation in co-ordination of affairs and raising the quality of health services at the hospital level.
• Advance and set up breakfast reports and schedule meetings with staff for improving skills.
• Creating a climate of intimacy trust mutual respect and discipline among staff.
• Set up educational programs in conjunction with the training department.
• obey the supreme emperor and relevant orders in the performance of any official duties assigned to him
Interested and qualified candidates can submit an application letter along with his/her CV to the HR Department CHA main office Kabul through email address : [email protected][email protected] Only those candidates who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned posts will be called for interview. Contact Details: Address: Charah-i-Qambar Jim part 5th District CHA main office Kabul Afghanistan Mobile#: 0729128405 Email: [email protected]