|Title:|| IT Officer|
|Category:||Information Technology (IT)|
|Duration:||9 month with possibility of extension|
|Exp.:|| 2021-03-25-(6 Days From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization Salary Scale|
|Organization:|| Youth Health and Development Organization (YHDO) | About Youth Health and Development Organization (YHDO)|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science; having IT certifications will be an advantage|
|Work Experience:||At least 2 of professional experience in a r Years|
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science; having IT certifications will be an advantage
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a relevant position with NGOs or other institutions
- Fluency in Dari Pashto and English. Ability to speak and write in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under the pressure and be sufficiently flexible in working hours
- Installation / Maintenance experience
- Ability to learn quickly strong self-training
- Proficient knowledge/qualification in the software package
Duties & Responsibilities
IT officer will be responsible for the management of the overall IT System of the YHDO HQ office and He/She will be reportable to the Executive Director of YHDO.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required
- Provide support including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties if appropriate)
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Email configurations
- CCTV cameras installation
- Marinating and updating the organizations official website.
- Antivirus installation.
- Website maintenance
- Other duties assigned by line manager.
- Provide monthly activity report to line manager.
- Ensure regular data back for the organization
Please indicate the Position Title and Vacancy Number in the subject of your email and application otherwise your application will not be considered
Please send your CV and application to : [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|