IT & Western Union Assistant For Takhar Branch
|Title:|| IT & Western Union Assistant For Takhar Branch|
|Exp.:|| 2021-07-11-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||As per the bank salary Scale|
|Organization:|| Bank-e- Millie Afghan | About Bank-e- Millie Afghan|
|Education:||Bachelors Degree IT - Hardware|
|Work Experience:||2 Years|
- Should be BCS or IT degree holder.
- The candidates should have MCITP MCP CCNA and A+ certifications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The IT /Western Union is responsible for testing and maintaining the existing LAN WAN (Internet) network in the Branch.
- Manage users operation Install & update antivirus software Windows updates.
- Train as required other personnel on a usage of MS. Office package and Internet.
- Provide monthly Activity report to the IT Department.
- Installing & Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment’s (Printer Scanner Copier computer switches etc…
- to ensure that equipment is maintained and functioning properly.
- Monitoring speed of the network and use of the internet facilities by the users for the betterment of a well functioning of internet system facility in the regional office.
- To ensure that; the internet system is efficient for the number of users and the distributed IP addresses do have required speed as per the contract based on the (ISP) internet service provider.
- The IT W/N will also help and work in the network. Design/plan for the expansion or enhancement of the network infrastructure.
- To ensure that all useful software is installed in a computer if not he should install.
- Make sure that the admin password should not be revealed to anyone else in the branch or outside and everyone uses a respective log in accounts.
- Perform other related duties as required Western Union:
- Daily transaction (Sending and Receiving money) through western union system.
- Daily checking of a system of a western union (UPDATING).
- Recording of daily files.
- Reporting of a daily transaction to the main branch.
- Contact with the CSC for any problem
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE POSITION NAME & VACANCY NUMBER (IT & Western Union Assistant FOR Takhar Branch BMA//2021//80) IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
3. HIGH OPPORTUNITY WILL GIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROVINCE AND CITY.
|Email:|| [email protected]|