Two of work experience in the field of Fin Years
~~Qualifications University degree from a recognised university. Professional experience Two years of work experience in the field of Finance/Administration. Preference shall be given to the candidates worked with international organizations Other experiences and skills: • Excellent communication in Dari and English. Excellent reading and writing skills. • Good knowledge of MS Word Excel and PowerPoint and familiarity with internet research.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Smooth functioning of the financial administration and financial system in general in line with GIZ standard procedures
• Effective coordination with colleagues of the accounting department.
• Ensures that provided services in the finance section are done according to GIZ Financial Guidelines.
Tasks in detail – I
• Is responsible for the cash/bank managment of RoL Kabul
• Maintaining financial files for all accounting records vouchers disbursements payments and other supporting documents
• Reporting RoL Office Kabul monthly financial report to Country Office
• Preparing consultancy invoices and payments
• Financial settlement of local subsidy contracts and finance agreement through GIZ Office.
• Follow up of consultancy and other financing agreements payments with Country Office
Tasks in detail – II
• Receiving vouchers and daily entry of cash/bank vouchers as per GIZ Rule and Regulations.
• Ensuring the availability of fund for the project implementations and payments.
Tasks in detail – III
• Checking and monitoring of all financial reports with line with GIZ rules and regulation likewise (Consultancy Contracts Firm/ Individuals Local Subsidy contracts Finance Agreements and Grant Agreement Contracts)
• Close coordination with partners regarding the financial settlements.
• Report any unsettled issue to the superior on time. dumb
• And any other task in competence with her field of work.
• Collects and prepares proper receipts
• Maintains the filing for Financial Section confidentially
• Calculates travel expenses on official journeys for project national staff
• Reports immediately all problems involving finance and regulations
~~You are kindly requested to submit your CV and letter of motivation with complete contact details to:[email protected]
Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.