Jr. Finance Officer
|Title:|| Jr. Finance Officer|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:|| 2019-02-15-(5 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Organization:|| Kam Air | About Kam Air|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
- University / Bachelor degree in finance /ACCA.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Finance department.
- Fully proficient computer and communication skills
- Fluent in English (orally and written)
- Competent at MS Office
- Confidential handling of data and information
- Demonstrated experience using financial accounting software.
- Great team working communication presentation and interpersonal skills
Duties & Responsibilities
Typical work activities include:
- Review all payments to certify that appropriate supporting documents have been provided and the correct accounting dimensions have been used.
- Prepare cash reconciliation details of receivables and payables.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Work in close cooperation with the Finance Officer in all daily financial affairs.
- Ensure payment of various expenses for goods and services staff training technical assistance etc.
- Ensure expenses are allowable allocable reasonable and are in accordance with financial and procurement policies and procedure.
- Ensure timely and accurate remittance of withholding taxes to Revenue and Tax department of MoF.
- Controlling the day to day transactions and provide on time feedback.
- Make sure that vouchers are accurately coded and numbered and track them into accounting software
- Maintain the filing system of the Finance Department.
- Perform any other appropriate tasks as assigned by the supervisor or his designee
Please submit your cover letter C.V. to the below submission email address and indicate clearly the following info in the subject of your e-mail for which you are applying.
The Vacancy Reference Number
No phone inquiries. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Email:|| [email protected]|