Junior HR Officer Expired
Junior HR Officer
|Title:||Junior HR Officer|
|Duration:||Until End of 2018 (Extendable)|
|Exp.:||2018-06-24-(3 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||0 According GIZ Salary Scale|
|Organization:||GIZ-Afghanistan |About GIZ-Afghanistan|
|Education:||High school Graduation university graduation is preferred|
|Work Experience:||2-3 Years|
§ High school Graduation university graduation is preferred
Professional Experience (field and minimum duration):
§ At least 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position
Other experiences and skills (e.g. language IT-skills social and personal skills etc.)
§ Good command of MS-Office
§ Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone e-mail internet and its software)
§ Good English Language skills
Duties & Responsibilities
Make sure all data in ID card database meet the details of employees including name last name title project name etc
· Scan upload and file staff talks on each employee personnel file
Supports posting job vacancy announcements internally and externally when needed
· Regularly update job vacancies announcement folders make sure all announced job vacancies are updated and filed.
· Responsible to take care of the GIZ credit for external vacancy announcements in ACBAR website and compare it with the announcements tracking sheet.
· Communicate with ACBAR and Finance Unit for payment of the vacancies invoices.
Make sure dead/terminated files are stored properly and are easily accessible
· Assist in receiving of staff talks from projects and main offices add them in the tracking sheet and assist in filing them.
Regularly check SAP and make sure necessary data are entered for the resigned terminated and end of contract employees
· Any other tasks assigned by your supervisor
You are kindly requested to submit your CV and letter of motivation with complete contact details to:
Email: [email protected]
Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.