Lecturer – Business Management (HR/Marketing) Expired
Lecturer – Business Management (HR/Marketing)
|Title:||Lecturer – Business Management (HR/Marketing)|
|Category:||Education Teaching & Training|
|Exp.:||2018-02-25-(1 Years Ago)|
|Organization:||Mashal University | About Mashal University|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
Master (18 Years) and PhD will be preferred Previous Experience
3 Years’ experience at reputable University with proof. Personal Qualities
Duties & Responsibilities
Mashal University is recruiting Lecturers specialising in Marketing HR & Economics to accommodate the rapid growth being achieved by the University and teach on our degree programmes. We are looking for highly motivated practitioner experienced lecturers to bring high quality teaching and module leadership into the University. Specifically we are seeking candidates who hold a Master or PhD degree or relevant professional qualification and are able to teach on business management subjects.
Faculty will undertake a variety of duties including but not restricted to module leadership curriculum design assessment marking personal tuition project supervision managing online associates undertaking scholarship work and teaching (online and/or face to face). Faculty are expected to assist with recruitment of students at open days as well as having involvement in ad hoc business development activities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
You are required to ascertain your responsibilities with regard to designing mid and final exams exam guidelines and any marking duties associated with all examinations. Please be sure that you become familiar with correct protocol within your Department about marking arrangements with regard to the following:
• Access to the latest version of the exam policy in your Department.
• Using the correct and up to date exam template.
• Be familiar with the correct exam structure.
• Authorised Materials during exam.
• Exam review process (checking exam before submission).
• Exam submission deadline for each semester.
• Credit completion exam arrangements.
• Ensure that exams are taken & stored in a secure environment.
• The method by which exams are distributed to markers must also be secure with accurate records kept as to the identity of markers in possession of exams.
• Be clear on the correct recording of marks on the script book in your department.
• Ensure integrity of all marking.
• Be familiar of the correct process where a student has failed the exam and the process.
• Storage and destruction of exam script book when marking is finalised.
• Be aware of the Board of Examiners requirements.
• It is important that you apply the correct procedures for recording students’ assessment results for your subject in your Department.
• Be sure that you understand and adhere to the requirements submission of final results for your subject in your Department. Mostly you will be required to attend a Board of Examiners meeting in your Department. Be sure that all marking is completed and all required documentation is completed prior to the meeting.
• Be sure that you understand the requirements for verifying students’ results.
Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills.
Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
Submit your CV with cover letter in one PDF file and submit educational and experience certificates in separate PDF file.