Lecturer & Head of Quality Assurance (Economics Faculty)
|Title:|| Lecturer & Head of Quality Assurance (Economics Faculty)|
|Category:||Education QA-Quality Control|
|Duration:||Permanent (6 months probationary period)|
|Exp.:|| 2021-06-18-(2 Months From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization policy|
|Organization:|| Rana University | About Rana University|
|Work Experience:||1 - 3 (Lectureship) Years|
- Education: At least a Masters degree with a specialization in any of the following fields from a recognized university/institute.
- English Language
- Attested original qualification documents including Bachelor and Master degree are required.
- Experience: 1 - 3 years experience in Lectureship.
- Language Skills: Fluent oral written and comprehensive skills in English and knowing Dari & Pashto would be an asset.
- Personal qualification: Must be hardworking and honest having strong teaching skills & knowledge.
Available Vacancies: (One lecturer in Finance – one lecturer in the English Language – one lecturer & Head of Quality Assurance)
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities (Lectureship)
- 1. To prepare and hand over the lecture note(s) of the subject(s) assigned to the lecturer in hard and soft forms.
- 2. To prepare the lesson plan of the subject based on the given format and to implement it effectively in the class.
- 3. To teach the subject facilitate a fair competitive class environment prepare exam questions conduct exams mark the papers and submit them to Exam Unit at the specified time.
- 4. To instruct the academic cadre and the students in the light of Ministry rules.
- 5. To fully cooperate with HoD and follow his/her instructions for the sake of the betterment of the department and to maintain an academic environment.
- 6. To prepare and submit monthly progress reports of his/her activities to the HoD.
- 7. To ensure punctuality to the specific timings announced by the HoD.
- 8. To actively participate in the academic committee meetings.
- 9. To actively participate in the departmental meetings.
- 10. To actively participate in other committee meetings.
- 11. To receive the appropriate Lecturer Self - Assessment form from the Quality Assurance Committee and conduct it at least once per semester.
- 12. To follow and respect all codes discipline and policies of Rana University for the sake of maintaining an appropriate and well-academic Environment.
- 13. To responsibly take part in the academic affairs of Rana University and contribute effectively to the development of Rana’s status in the field of quality education.
- 14. To ensure to be engaged in the progressive learning process most especially a foreign language and proper computer skills.
- 15. To actively participate in writing and publishing books reference materials and to lead and continue in the field of research.
- 16. To participate and cooperate in Rana’s Entry tests and to do any other task as assigned by the higher management.
Duties and Responsibilities (Head of Quality Assurance)
- To follow the (Q.A) cycle introduced by (QAAD) of the Ministry of Higher Education.
- To advise the Dean deputy and colleagues on matters relating to Quality Assurance rules and regulations.
- To be a member of relevant departmental committees to be engaging about implementation the gaudiness of quality assurance.
- To promote departmental engagement with internal and external quality assurance guidelines.
- To ensure that the Department’s quality assurance processes are reviewed and updated periodically to reflect any changes in requirements by the University.
- To ensure timely and effective completion of the annual monitoring process.
- Encouraging the preparation of draft annual monitoring reports at the conclusion of teaching to permit early identification of key issues.
- Promoting a reflective approach to the completion and scrutiny of Annual Monitoring Reports
- Providing students with an opportunity to comment on draft reports or other relevant issues/ areas.
- Ensuring that all reports related to quality assurance are submitted to the Dean of Faculty and Head of Quality of RU by the due date.
- To ensure that staff and students are advised of the outcomes of internal and external reviews and that there are opportunities to discuss them at relevant departmental meetings.
- To maintain proper documentation required by (QAAD of the MoHE)
- Schedule and follow up the sub-committees meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities as per the head of quality assurance direction.
Please submit your cover letter and CV and indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail the vacancy number and the position you’re applying for.
Email: [email protected]
Mob: +93(0) 729101959
Add: Baraki Square Kabul Afghanistan
Only the applications of those candidates with the above profile will be considered for shortlisting and interview. Final candidates are strongly encouraged.
|Email:|| [email protected]|