|Duration:||Permanent (3 months’ probationary)|
|Exp.:|| 2019-07-30-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||Based on Organization Policy|
|Organization:|| Rana University | About Rana University|
|Work Experience:||3+ Years|
1. Education: Masters degree with a specialization in the field of Journalism / Mass Communication from a recognized university/institute.
2. Attested original qualification documents including Master/Ph.D. degree are required
3. Experience: 3 - 5 years’ experience in Lectureship.
4. Language Skills: Fluent oral written and comprehensive skills in English and knowing Dari & Pashto would be an asset.
6. Personal qualification: Must be a hard worker and honest having strong teaching skills & knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. To prepare and hand over the lecture note(s) of the subject(s) assigned to the lecturer in hard and soft mode.
2. To prepare the lesson plan of the subject based on the given format and to implement it effectively in the class.
3. To teach the subject facilitate a fair competitive class environment prepare exam question conduct exam mark the papers and submit them to Exam Unit at the specified time.
4. To instruct the academic cadre and the students in the light of Ministry rules.
5. To fully cooperate with HoD and follow his/her instructions for the sake of betterment of the department and to maintain an academic environment.
6. To prepare and submit monthly progress report of the his/her activities to the HoD.
7. To ensure punctuality to the specific timings announced by the HoD.
8. To actively participate in the academic committee meetings.
9. To actively participate in the departmental meetings.
10. To actively participate in other committee meetings.
11. To receive the appropriate Lecturer Self - Assessment form from the Quality Assurance Committee and conduct it at least once per semester.
12. To follow and respect all codes discipline and policies of RANA for the sake of maintaining an appropriate and well academic Environment.
13. To responsibly take part in the academic affairs of RANA and contribute effectively to the development of RANA’s status in the field of quality education.
14. To ensure to be engaged in the progressive learning process most especially a foreign language and proper computer skills.
15. To actively participate in writing and publishing books reference materials and to lead and continue in the field of research.
16. To participate and cooperate in Rana’s Kankors and to do any other task as assigned by the higher.
Please submit your cover letter and CV and indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail the vacancy number and the position you’re applying for.
Add: Baraki Square Kabul Afghanistan
Only the applications of those candidates with the above profile will be considered for shortlisting and interview.
|Email:|| [email protected]|