Liaison officer/Project Coordinator Expired
Liaison officer/Project Coordinator
|Title:||Liaison officer/Project Coordinator|
|Duration:||1 Year with Extension|
|Exp.:||2015-12-26-(4 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:||ILF-Afghanistan | About ILF-Afghanistan|
|Work Experience:||4 Years|
• University Degree in Project Management, BBA or Economic, Public administration.
• At least 4 years’ experience in relevant field.
• Honest, Trustworthy and Hardworking-
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to clearly and effectively interact with clients and all levels of organization personnel.
• Prior legal secretarial experience required.
• Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English, written and spoken
• Familiar with government clerical system
• Good knowledge of letter writing and translation into/from Pashto, Dari and English.
• Excellent typing skills in Dari, Pashto and English languages Honest, active and well mannered.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate work, juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to learn new skills as they become necessary.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
English, Pashto and Dari
Duties & Responsibilities
The Liaison officer/Project coordinator will provide secretarial and administrative support to country director of ILF-A. And will provide support to ILF-Afghanistan’s provincial projects. The position requires a high level of document preparation, Translation and production as well as the performance of a wide variety of other routine administrative tasks and Project implementation tasks. The Liaison officer/Project coordinator will provide direct support for assigned principals and indirect support for team principals.
Prepare daily activity report of Country Director and sending to ILF Headquarter.
• Arranging Monthly activity report of Country Director
• Prepare and revise documents, spreadsheets and presentations using MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. Access and MS. PowerPoint.
• Handle written and electronic correspondence and take/transcribe dictation or speed writing.
• Answer phones, transfer calls, take messages, establish conference calls, and use voicemail, communicating with internal and external callers, including clients.
• Maintain time/file records, Meeting Minutes and sending to the participants, and filing up to dates.
• Schedule meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and order food.
• Perform any and all other duties as necessary for the efficient functioning of the Department, Office, including working overtime.
•To coordinate the provincial projects, give support to office heads in running projects and implementation of the Projects.
•Arrange and prepare projects reports for all projects, periodically and/or based on need
•Travel to provincial offices for monitoring purposes.
•Draft the project paper based one need.
•Monitor the provincial projects.
• Practice and foster an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation.
• Translate and interpret documents/others both orally and written. Translate the meetings of/with foreigners
• Participate in outsider meeting along with Country Director.
• Arrangement of all meetings of country director with visitors according to the schedules.
• Keeps phone numbers record of all related offices, authorities and stake holders
To type all the official letters of Country Director/and or departments in all languages required.
To have close relations with government agencies and deal as a focal point between ILF-A and government.
• Giving the reports of the visitor to the country director both written and verbal.
To submit the project reports to Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Justice and Ministry finance,
To have dialogues with Ministry of Interior/MoJ and others in arranging of Round tables, Workshops, Training and capacity building program in context of ILF-A Budget.
To help the Training departments in Designing, creating, printing of training related materials.
To help the ILF-A Departments in consular affairs section for Visa processing, travels
• to convey the instructions of the ILF-A country director to ILF-A’s departments, provincial offices, legal clinics and ILF-A staff.
• Preparing of meeting agenda and informing of the meeting participants
• to keep the record of all receiving and outgoing official letters and documents
• to do any official tasks assigned by related line supervisor.