|Exp.:||2019-12-29-(6 Months From now)|
|Organization:||Save the Children | About Save the Children|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field|
Bachelor degree in Business Administration
Organizational working skills
Duties & Responsibilities
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
Ø Work with Logistics assistant to prioritize and monitor the daily progression of all PRs and IAFs on a daily basis
Ø Prepare Requests for Quotations and collect quotation from suppliers compare offers and submit CBA to procurement Coordinator;
Ø Market survey to update prices for various program and non-program items
Ø Update Supplier Database
Ø Prepare documents to make payment requests to finance department
Ø Scan all procurement and payments documents and record the soft copies in appropriate HDD in consultation with information coordinator
Ø Ensure that supplier database is updated and submitted to Supply chain manager by 5th of every month
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
· holds self accountable for making decisions managing resources efficiently achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
· sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
· widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children engages and motivates others
· future orientated thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· builds and maintains effective relationships with their team colleagues Members and external partners and supporters
· values diversity sees it as a source of competitive strength
· approachable good listener easy to talk to.
· develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· willing to take disciplined risks.
· honest encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply for the position by sending the below documents mentioning the position title and vacancy number (18-285) in the subject of their email before closing date 29 December 2018
Save the Children International provides an equal employment opportunity and does not ask for money at any stage of recruitment.