• Assist in procurement logistics and facility management of offices.
• Supports program and operations procurement in the provinces and districts
• Ensures procurement and logistics at regional office duty station are compliant with applicable USAID rules and regulations and Blumont policy.
• Responsible for facility management and maintenance in regional office including operations procurement for the office and guesthouse (as applicable) facility repairs logistics transportation and maintaining inventories and ensuring the smooth functioning of all COMAC facilities
• Coordinates with Security Manager to ensure all procurement and logistics for security and security related vehicles and facilities are maintained.
• Undertakes regional travel to local districts including to kinetic areas.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High School diploma required Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in procurement logistics and administration with experience on donor-funded programs required and previous experience on USAID-funded programs preferred.
• Knowledge of procurement regulations required
• Fluency in written and verbal English required. Strong writing skills also required.
• Excellent computers skills particularly with MS- Office Package.
• Ability to work well in a cross-cultural environment
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships between work units and departments
• Fluent written and spoken English Dari and Pashto.
• Ability to develop policy and procedure guidelines
• Good adaptability and ability to work under extreme pressure
• Strong customer service and ability to work quickly under deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities
Blumont is seeking candidate for the position of Logistics and Administrative Assistant provide support activities through logistics and transportation and local procurements. Specific job duties will include but not be limited to the following activities:
Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail indicating on the SUBJECT line the title Location and vacancy number of the position applied for to [email protected] Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.