|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Duration:||One-Extendable subject to project funding|
|Exp.:||2020-02-15-(6 Days From now)|
|Salary:||As Per NTA Salary Scale|
|Organization:||Roots of Peace | About Roots of Peace|
|Education:||Bachelors degree required.|
|Work Experience:||Minimum 5 ’ experience in OPS/LOG Managment w Years|
- Identifying the facilities for office and residence.
Travel Arrangements – Air ticketing and Hotel Reservations
- On time flight booking both for national and international staff and documenting them in accordance with USAID rules and regulations.
- Ensure adequate and timely distribution consistent with good inventory control over ROP PROGRAM equipment’s recording and updating the inventory register.
- Procurement of spare parts and maintenance for vehicles.
- Ensure systematic process of transporting items from suppliers to field locations ensuring full control of movement and receipt of items.
-Facilities and equipment Management and maintenance
- Rent and maintenance of guest houses and office buildings.
- Ensure that vendor eligibility screening is carried out and updated regularly.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Operations and Fnaiance Director the Logistics Manager is mainly responsible for
The Logistics Specilaist also performs such other functions as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to: