|Duration:||3 months extendable|
|Exp.:||2019-04-30-(2 Weeks From now)|
|Salary:||According to DCA salary scale/month|
|Organization:||Dutch Committee for Afghanistan (DCA) | About Dutch Committee for Afghanistan (DCA)|
|Education:||Graduated from Veterinary or Agriculture (Livestock department) faculties|
|Work Experience:||2 (field work) Years|
Graduated from or agriculture (Livestock department) faculties.
Willing to travel
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
· This position is responsible for initiating key behavioral changes among communities LSP and community influencers through participatory approaches and requires 90% field time and 10% office time.
· Discuss the project goals with the provincial/district authorities and the village elders/Shuras for their awareness agreement and support.
· Conduct field surveys researches and case studies as per the project plan and/or as instructed.
· Assist the provincial line manager in selecting the main equine working/gathering centres (as per the given criteria) select the appropriated project beneficiaries and developing the social and the resource maps.
· Locate the main service providers around the main equine centres and provide the necessary supports for their capacity building M&E follow up and record keeping.
· Develop the maps of the project sites develop adopted work plan for the service provider related activities and ensure proper arrangements for the mentioned activities.
· Rapport building with various equine owners and other stakeholders (traditional healthcare providers saddlers farriers cart repairers etc) to understand various issues that affect their behavior towards the health and welfare of the equine.
· Carry out need based M&E and follow up over the work by the DBF CEWs trained service providers their performances and data collection from them for reporting.
· Effective implementation of the project plans and coordination with the rest of the team.
· Maintain close relationships between the Equine owning communities and the service providers.
· Manage the facilitation work of the saving/credit boxes by the communities to ensure full ownerships by the relevant communities.
· Treatment of equine animals under emergencies and training programs.
· Maintain close communication/integration with the Brooke team and with the DCA staff in the relevant province/region.
· Keep records and notes of all important observations/events compile the periodic reports by the target service providers report to the line manager in due time.
· Facilitate the visits by the senior Brooke team members from the project sites and keep the inventory list of the store updated.
· Maintain proper documentation and good sense of teamwork discipline and hierarchy.
Send a copy of CV along with a cover letter indicating the position title and vacancy # which you are applying for in the subject line of your email and explain how your experience and competencies fit for the job through following address