(Preferred) Master’s degree or higher in business administration economics commerce (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree or higher in science business administration other related field such as additional training in adult education or techniques in professional development and at least 4 years of relevant work experience
• (Minimum required) Higher in Science plus trainings and certifications completed in relevant field and minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
Adequacy for the assignment
• (Preferred) Work as Trainer of Trainers for a minimum period of 4 years in Community Driven Development/ rural development projects
• (Minimum required) Work as trainer monitor or senior social organizer for a minimum period of 4 years in CDD/ Rural development projects
Experience in the region:
• Experience working for minimum 4 years in: Afghanistan in the mentioned provinces and Afghanistan in other provinces
• Working knowledge of English Dari and Pashto preferable
• Experience with mobilization in a rural and/or insecure context
• Experience with including marginalized populations especially women in community activities.
• Experience with the National Solidarity Program is an asset
• Experience working with a I/NGO is an asset
• Experience training local populations including ToT
• Ability to work as part of a team and manage a team in different geographical areas
All employees of ASIO are required to sign and follow the Code of Conduct in all professional matters which is annexed to all contracts. This includes upholding the highest professional standards and ethical behavior in the workplace and when in contact with beneficiaries or information about beneficiaries.
Duties & Responsibilities
As part of ASIO’s team for Women Economic Empowerment Rural Development Program the Provincial Trainer will train and assist the District Trainers Social Mobilizers and other key stakeholder’s local authorities etc. The position requires frequent travel in the designated districts and communities.
ASIO has Provincial Trainer positions available for Takhar province with frequent travel to Kabul and other provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct and deliver the training programs and TOT at provincial or district level for SOs (Social Organizers) and VFs (Village Facilitators)
• planning budgeting quality control data collection conducting TOTs to program team by cooperation of technical units of WEE-RDP in the province
• Responsible for conducting quality assessments and enforcing quality control of training activities including training evaluation.
Conducts training design interactive methodologies training delivery models.
Monitors and evaluates performance of trainers and facilitators and mentors and guides facilitators and trainers to improve training delivery.
Responsible for providing all written reports on training activities from the field including relevant documentations such as photographs.
Organize and file reports documents and all relevant training materials and ensure that documentations are readily accessible.
Responsible for facilitating substantive and logistical training support and requirements including organizing internal trainings and identifying necessary supplies.
Identifies training needs of facilitators and trainers. Works and shares knowledge and skills with relevant staff in all departments.
Coordinate with M&E to deliver feedback and evaluation about training activities on its quality and comprehensiveness and the corresponding improvements required of the trainers if needed.
Other relevant tasks.
• Check the quality of training materials (hand-outs trainer guides and posters) methodologies agenda time management and preparations for those trainings which are going to be conducted to beneficiaries by program team.
To Apply: Please send your updated CV Cover Letter and university documents (REQUIRED FOR SHORTLISTING) to [email protected] Please include Master Trainer – Your Name and Province - in the subject line of your email. Applications sent after the closing date will not be considered.