|Exp.:||2019-04-24-(22 Hours Ago)|
|Organization:||Save the Children | About Save the Children|
|Work Experience:||at least Two working experience with NGOs Years|
· University degree
· 3 years of experience and knowledge of monitoring evaluation accountability learning and needs/impact assessment methods
· Skills in implementing information management and performance measurement frameworks.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written skills in local (Dari and Uzbeki) language and good written and spoken English.
· Computer skill particularly with Microsoft Excel and Word and ability to use computer programs to collect document and share assessment and monitoring results.
· Able to travel within project area/districts.
· Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims values and principles.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
§ Two years working experience in a NGO or company.
§ Computer knowledge(Ms. Office internet and other required programs)
Duties & Responsibilities
The central role of this job holder is to assist MEAL Coordinator in establishing MEAL system in the relevant provinces for CP Project. She will support project staff in technical MEAL issues. The MEAL officer will ensure the compiling of the data and will maintain record keeping system.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Assist the M&E Coordinator in carrying out the baseline endline and Internal evaluation surveys and analysing the data.
2. Develop a performance monitoring framework to measure progress effectiveness efficiency and achievement of the expected results specifying qualitative and quantitative indicators data sources and data collection methods
Work closely with project staff to ensure accountability systems are in place that engage beneficiaries and stakeholders in evaluations impact assessments and research
4. Assist the project team in day to day monitoring of the project in the overall implementation and management of monitoring evaluation accountability and information management for a high quality innovative and effective learning programme.
5. Develop outputs and outcomes indicator tracking sheet and establish training targets which link to project activities.
6. Establish and support the implementation of a data management system to inform planning implementation monitoring evaluation accountability and learning.
7. Undertake regular visits from the targeted areas to support monitoring evaluation impact assessment processes and accountability processes.
8. Monitor and document the progress of programme activities against agreed indicators
9. Collect accurate and timely data of programme activities.
10. Prepare reports as required on the programming activities for internal donor and beneficiaries
Any other tasks assigned by the line manager
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
· holds self accountable for making decisions managing resources efficiently achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
· sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
· widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children engages and motivates others
· future orientated thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· builds and maintains effective relationships with their team colleagues Members and external partners and supporters
· values diversity sees it as a source of competitive strength
· approachable good listener easy to talk to.
· develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· willing to take disciplined risks.
· honest encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply for the position by sending the below documents mentioning the position title and vacancy number (19-0105) in the subject of their email before closing date 24 April 2019
Save the Children International provides an equal employment opportunity and does not ask for money at any stage of recruitment.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.