Medical Procurement Officer Expired
Medical Procurement Officer
|Title:||Medical Procurement Officer|
|Duration:||one year possiblity of extension|
|Exp.:||2018-10-18-(2 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||According Organization salary scale|
|Organization:||Marie Stopes International Afghanistan |About Marie Stopes International Afghanistan|
|Education:||• Bachelor degree from Pharmacy Faculty/ Degree in Procurement|
|Work Experience:||• 2-3 of experience in related field Years|
· Bachelor degree from Pharmacy Faculty / Degree in Procurement
Duties & Responsibilities
· Head office stock should be update and available all the time using stock format/Software
· Continuously review medical stock in stock out and balance of stock should be reported to line supervisor.
· Monitoring of Expiry date for Goods Received and current stocks and avoid waste and ensure the medicine before the expiry date
· Ensure Medicine stocks and all medical products are kept in appropriate temperatures and proper storing conditions.
· Organizing and having proper filling system.
· Monitoring and supervision of all the clinic stocks.
· Collect and maintain all the clinic stock summary reports at the end of each month.
· Receiving medicine and medical equipment requests from PC’s
· Arranging Purchase request (PR) medicine and medical equipment based on clinical requirements.
· Distribute medicine and medical equipment to all MSI:A clinics.
· Ensure Security and safety of stock
· Make sure the Medical Equipment is used for the humanitarian and MSI clinics official purpose
· Updating of all medications price according to the purchasing price
· Rising Good received Note (GRN) from medical /FP products.
· Ensure The quality of Medicine is in highest quality standard required by MSIA
· Count and check the medical stock when the dealer prepare the stock for distribution
· Confirm the receipt of the medical supplies with the provinces if the stocks are received as per the dispatch list and invoice.
· Plan the stock based on the FIFO
· Keep the stock clean and tidy
· Keep the list of returned (broken and expired medicine) and insure quick decision is made based on the guideline.
· Dispose the expired medicine based on MSIA policy and procedures
Qualified Candidates can submit their CVs to below email ID your email subject must contain the position Name and VA number.