· Graduate from a medical Institute or MD attested documented from recognized university.
· Al least three years of work experience in related field.
· Extensive experience in BPHS implementation and training skills with proven doc.
· Computer program knowledge and English language is advantages.
· Enough experience in HMIS and training.
· Good communication skill and team work capacity.
· Self-motivated and be punctual
Duties & Responsibilities
· To ensure mental health and disability services outlined in BPHS document is provided through all health facilities and health posts.
· To act as mental health-disability focal point of SEHAT II project and represent OHPM in any related training workshop meetings and etc.
· To train health facility staff and CHWs on mental health and disability services required by BPHS.
· Accountable to include possible technical inputs to other BPHS components during field supervision and official assignments that are directly or indirectly related to the health care of population with mental health and disability status and overall project performance.
· Support the Health Facilities and Health Posts in proper application of Mental Health and Disability Package in line with BPHS Standard.
· Supporting the HFs and HPs in application of Public Nutrition components of BPHS.
· Build the capacity of Project Staff on Child Health and Public Nutrition component of BPHS.
· Support the project team and ensure the Child Health and Public Nutrition components of BPHS are properly implemented in all HFs and HPs according to BPHS Guideline.
· Support the project management team in adopting a supportive supervision approach in BPHS health facilities.
· Monitoring the quality of supervision and monitoring of health facilities by project team.
· Conducting monitoring of health facilities together with the project team on randomly basis.
· Following up of monitoring of action plan of external monitors including the PPHD and MoPH.
· Preparing monthly and quarterly reports.
· Ensure enough HMIS formats at the health facility are available and are filled with accurate data and information.
· Supporting the project manager and technical manager in developing Monthly Update briefing:
· To perform other tasks required by the line manager.
Contact Information Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email. Email: [email protected]
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for in the Subject line of your email.