|Duration:||one year possibility of extension|
|Exp.:|| 2018-11-11-(5 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||based on organization salary range|
|Organization:|| Marie Stopes International Afghanistan | About Marie Stopes International Afghanistan|
|Education:||•Diploma in midwifery •Demonstrated understanding of health system context and medical market|
|Work Experience:||3-5 preferably with Providing Health Servic Years|
• Diploma in midwifery
• Demonstrated understanding of health system context and medical market (or similar) in Afghanistan.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Demonstration sound behaviour with clients
• To provide the necessary advise and assist in initial consultation of costumers during pregnancy ( ANC ) labor and the postnatal period (PNC) on Family Planning methods .
• Provide information and consultation on Family Planning for any patient comes to health centre.
• Be responsible for gynaecological examination and ask the doctor for advice in case of need.
• Strictly follow all MSI:A clinical standards
• Performing midwife responsibilities such as IUD insertion MVA and other related Ob-Gyn procedure based on your abilities
• Provision of pharmacy report in monthly basis to HO
• Weekly checking of stock through stock card and report to clinic manger.
• Ensure you provide the right medicine to clients
• To promote and provide sound family planning information and provide counseling and follow contraception eligibility.
• Administration distribution and explanation of medicine.
• Assisting doctor where necessary.
• You are responsible for the management of procedure and MVA room:
• Supply protection maintenance and order of medication and medical equipment in procedure and MVA room.
• Take a complete history of MVA and IUD clients before procedure complete the related documents.
• Make Sure that Infection prevention of all procedure rooms are maintained equipment and medicines
• Conduct only normal delivery if you have all necessary equipment and medicines
• Actively participate at morning meetings
• Develop the referral sheet during referral out
• Line manage cleaners in the clinic
• Situation and stabilization of client under procedure and after procedure in IPD until discharge is your responsibility.
Qualified Candidates can submit their CVs to below email address. Your email subject line should contain the position title VA numbers province and the City you apply.
|Email:|| [email protected]|