|Exp.:||2018-11-14-(24 Hours From now)|
|Organization:||Save the Children |About Save the Children|
|Education:||Bachelors degree or H.S. diploma with relevant work experience = 14 Years|
|Work Experience:||At least 4 related working experience Years|
Education: Bachelors degree or H.S. diploma with relevant work experience = 14 Years
2. Total Work Experience: Four Years
3. Sector Experience: Four Years
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Experience with data management including data cleansing and analysis
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- English speaker and English writing skills
- lnternal office team work and flexibility
This position requir6s some decision making.
1.Reports to Manager and Coordinator are accurate and timely.
2. Manual and electronic archives do not have disffepancies.
3. Office database entry is updated monthly and is accurate.
4. # of case stories prepared.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process which includes rigorous background checks reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Coordinate and ensure regular and timely flow of MIS data from Sponsorship-funded
offices to Program Manager; and Sponsorship Manager and Coordinato(s) and Kabul-based
2. Track terminations transfers ineligibility AFU collection child updates; and generate
statistical reports about sponsored children and Sponsorship-funded programs.
3. Visit program activities in all Sponsorship-funded impact areas to provide technical
dala collecting and CASP-compliant reporting mechanisms and documentation practices.
4. Write routine reports using a format with information such as case stories program data and
5. ln partnership with colleagues develop and implement procedures for expanding the voices
children within Sponsorship programming - especially in documentation reports analysis and
6. Facilitate/support strengthening documentation and M&E systems of Sponsorship-funded
Programming including data collections and analysis baseline and endline surveys and
7. Use maintain and ensure accuracy of files to maximize staff capacity for tracking
Reporting on Sponsorship-funded program activities.
8. Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
9. Ensure personal commitment in building constructive working relationship with partners based
on SCI partnership principles spelled out in Theory of Change(SCI has 3 rnain principle guiding it
rvorking in partnership which are value driven & ernporverment transparency & accountability and
10. Support Coordinators on day to day handling of department tasks related to partners
11. Prepare and implement action plan for quality monitoring
12. Mobilizing and Making communities aware on project objectives outputs and activities and
MEAL systems and SCI Child Safeguarding Policies.
13. Facilitate project and activities information at all events such as training and workshops
14.Identify new opportunities for education (SHN ECD and Primary Education) programming and contribute to program development and improvement.
15. Work with Coordinator/Sponsorship to ensure systems are in place to monitor child status and benefits as per standards in the Sponsorship Policy & Procedures Manual including efficiently conducting thorough AFU and MYEC campaigns and the Self-Assessment benefits survey. Where standards are not being met coordinate with Sponsorship Manager to implement proper timely actions based on agency policies and procedures.
16.Submit regular activity reports providing monthly information for dissemination and feedback.
17. Coordinate with Coordinatror/Sponsorship and Program Manager to ensure that four annual mailings (ASR 3AM 4AM and Holiday Letter) and any additional correspondence to sponsors contain accurate information from the impact areas and that the correspondence is timely.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
· holds self accountable for making decisions managing resources efficiently achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
· sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
· widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children engages and motivates others
· future orientated thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· builds and maintains effective relationships with their team colleagues Members and external partners and supporters
· values diversity sees it as a source of competitive strength
· approachable good listener easy to talk to.
· develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· willing to take disciplined risks.
· honest encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Qualified candidates may send their Application including