1. A Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 4 years of work experience implementing M&E systems in a development context is required.
2. Demonstrated experience in quantitative research and data collection.
3. English verbal writing and editing skills required.
4. Experience maintaining M&E databases required.
5. Strong word processing/computer spreadsheet skills and proficiency in using the Microsoft Office applications.
6. Experience in writing visit reports presentations .
7. Ability to communicate in both Dari and Pashto is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Support all M&E initiatives including monitoring data quality tracking the progress of activities and contributing to staff capacity building initiatives as necessary.
2. Assist the M&E team in design and implementation of the performance monitoring and evaluation system including assessments data collection data storage and results reporting.
3. Assist the M&E team in defining and implementing SWIM’s key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as monitoring them throughout the duration of the project.
4. Maintain an organized filing system of M&E products in accordance with AECOM policies.
5. Monitor project output/ outcome indicators and assess progress made against targets while considering project quality and provide timely feedback to the M&E Manager.
6. Participate in project work planning and reporting and contribute to the production of contract deliverables.
7. Assist with the design test and implementation of data collection instruments for quantitative and qualitative indicators.
8. Assist during baseline data collection and facilitate external mid- and end- line data collection.
9. Coordinate data collection data entry and data verification with designated project staff (based on the project M&E plan) to ensure collected data is accurate and reliable.
10. Conduct site visits for data collection and verification monitoring of work progress and assessment of impacts of specific interventions.
11. Coordinates locally with DAIL MEW and NEPA monitoring activities as part of their training and knowledge transfer.
12. Conduct assessments and surveys as required to support the SWIM monitoring and evaluation program.
13. Perform any other tasks assigned by the M&E Manager.
Please note that you must include the job title in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement. Applications received after the closing date and/or without the job title in the subject line will be considered only at the discretion of AECOM. Only short listed candidates whose applications conform to the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.