Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Expired
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
|Title:||Monitoring and Evaluation Manager|
|Category:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Exp.:||2018-09-20-(4 Weeks Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary scale|
|Organization:||MgtWell |About MgtWell|
|Education:||Master’s or bachelor’s degree|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
Duties & Responsibilities
• Strengthen/develop and implement a comprehensive M&E system for MgtWell
• Work as part of the operations team to ensure high quality programs implementation.
• Lead and conduct analysis of quantitative data as well as qualitative data on all project/program inputs outputs and outcomes
• Support and build the capacity of the operations team in regular and timely monitoring to ensure quality of the program and taking corrective measures in time.
• Establish monitor and evaluation processes and templates which will help achieve long term project goals.
• Identifies the problems associated with project planning and implementation.
• Ensure M & E data is more effectively turned into useful information at project level.
• Give focused and plan support to operations in achieving pre-selected goals while maintaining timelines and quality.
• Produce situation analysis/evaluation reports as required.
• Develop processes to better analyze the M & E information at project & Program level.
• Have regular coordination with project’s steering committee.
• Lead the plan and co-ordination in the area of M&E of program through a consultative process.
• Assist operations team to develop systematic and realistic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on all indicators.
• Lead on regular review and updating of the progress.
• Prepare technical briefing papers and status updates for team.
• Facilitate consultation and collaboration with key points of expertise over monitoring data and analysis.
• Identify and analyze trend (trend analysis)
• Assist with the documentation and report of assessments program data lessons learned and archiving data.
• Undertake periodic review of the implementation and operation of the monitoring and report mechanism; including the preparation of best practices and lessons learned.
• Generate reports and analyses that enable management to make informed decisions
• Any additional work assigned by the Program Director.
To apply: Please send your CV & Cover letter to below email address and include (Monitoring and Evaluation Manager) in the subject line of the application