MRE Quality Assurance Officer - Roving (National Contract) Expired
MRE Quality Assurance Officer - Roving (National Contract)
|Title:||MRE Quality Assurance Officer - Roving (National Contract)|
|Duration:||Till end of 2018 extendable depending on both funding and performance|
|Exp.:||2018-06-23-(4 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per NTA salary scale E1|
|Organization:||DRC |About DRC|
|City:||Kabul, Kandahar, Nangarhar, Nimroz|
|Education:||Mentioned in Requirements|
|Work Experience:||Mentioned in Requirements Years|
To be successful in this role you must have:
Experience and technical competencies:
DRC’S CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process
• Collaboration: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback
• Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
• Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
• Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC-DDG vision and values.
Duties & Responsibilities
ABOUT THE JOB
The Overall Objective of Quality Officer is to conduct programed Internal QA/QC visits of all operational teams in the operation fields and provide daily QA/QC reports to Senior Quality Officer with close coordination by site operation officers and support external QA visitors in the field. And has direct responsibility to SQO.
• Availability: As soon as possible
• Duty station: Roving
• DRC-DDG will offer the successful applicant a contract till end of 2018 extendable based on funding and performance.
• Salary and conditions will be in accordance with NTA Salary Scale Grade D Level 1 equal to 38000 AFN per month.
Interested? Then apply for this position by clicking on the link below:
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note. CV only applications will not be considered.
Applications close 23 June 2018. However please note due to the urgency of this position shortlisting process will be ongoing. Should we find qualified candidates prior to expiry of this advert interviews will be held immediately.
|Email:||Follow submission guideline|