Nutrition Counselor Expired
|Duration:||Until End of 2018|
|Exp.:||2018-08-25-(4 Months Ago)|
|Organization:||Afghan Winner Logistics Services |About Afghan Winner Logistics Services|
|Education:||• University degree (Bachelors) in a field related to the scope of work. Master degree desirable|
|Work Experience:||• At least three of progressively responsibl Years|
|Qualification:||Duties & Responsibilities: |
1. Support to Nutrition counsellors programme development and planning
• Work closely and collaboratively with internal (under leadership of UNICEF Nutrition officers and outpost technical officer) and external colleagues (BPHS/EPHS PND DoPH/PNO) and partners to discuss strategies and methodologies and to determine competencies to ensure skilled counselling is provided to pregnant women mothers/caregivers of children 0-23 months.
• Provide technical and operational support throughout all stages of nutrition counsellors programme processes and to ensure integration coherence and harmonization of the programme with other UNICEF sectors and BPHS package and achievement of results as planned and allocated.
2. Nutrition Counsellors Programme Management Monitoring and delivery of results.
Actively monitor & provide supportive supervision for nutrition counselors programme at provincial and health facility levels through field visits surveys and/or exchange of information with partners/stakeholders using evidence such as field reports etc to assess progress identify bottlenecks and potential problems and take timely decisions to resolve issues and/or refer to relevant officials (Govt. and non-Govt. stakeholders) for timely resolution.
Prepare regular/mandated programme reports for management donors and partners to keep them informed of program progress.
Support PNOs/BPHS NGOs for timely quality monthly nutrition counselors program reports.
3. Innovation knowledge management and capacity building
Contribute to implementation of policies and procedures to ensure optimum efficiency and efficacy of sustainable programmes using lessons learnt from the nutrition counsellors programme.
Organize and implement capacity building initiatives/activities for nutrition counsellors to enhance the competencies of nutrition counsellors to promote sustainable results in behavior change on optimal infant and young child feeding and caring.
Duties & Responsibilities
|1. Background: UNICEF Afghanistan Country Office requires monitoring and technical support of its child survival activities in all provinces of the country as well as at the central level with a special focus on health-related activities. The main areas include maternal newborn and child health including EPI. This will result improved access and increased use of quality and equity focused MNCH and immunization services for mothers newborns and under five children.|
|Only qualified individuals are invited to submit applications electronically to [email protected] before 25th Aug 2018 16:00 hrs Local Time. Applications will be rejected after the closing time. Your CV will not be considered if you don’t mention in Subject Line Title/ Vacancy number and the province you are applying for this position.|