|Duration:||Three Months ( Extendable)|
|Exp.:||2019-04-25-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||NTA Salary Scale|
|Organization:||Sanayee Development Organization (SDO) | About Sanayee Development Organization (SDO)|
|Education:||Health professional (Doctor with Nutrition trainings).|
|Work Experience:||At least 3 Management experience in Nutritio Years|
Education: Health professional (Doctor with Nutrition trainings).
Work Experience: At least 3 years Management experience in Nutrition
Skills: Good communication and diplomacy skills
Languages: Fluency in English and Local Language(s)
General: Ability to travel in and to stay overnight in the provinces unaccompanied.
Experience of Obstetric training for midwifes
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement strategy to improve the provision and utilization of nutrition service in health facilities.
2. Improve clinical care of TFCs and OTPs in SDO targeted provinces.
3. Strength human resource capacity of SDO targeted provinces.
4. Ensure provision of nutrition services according to the BPHS and increased utilization by vulnerable groups.
5. Improve quality of nutrition services and lead vertical nutrition project e.g. WFP.
6. Promote community mobilization and initiatives and ensure community level nutrition interventions.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to: [email protected]
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Main Office Address
St: 06 Old Taimani District 04