|Duration:|| one year renewable contract|
|Exp.:|| 2015-09-15-(4 Yearss Ago)|
|Organization:|| Zohak Technology (ZTech) Company | About Zohak Technology (ZTech) Company|
|City:|| Jimaguay, Nova Olmpia, Proszowice|
|Work Experience:||3 Years|
- Telecom familiarity
- Minimum three years’ experience in telecom field,
- Have good understanding of telecom Equipment’s,
- Fluent in English and Pashto is a must,
- Familiar with MS Office and usage of telecommunication software,
- Accept working under pressure and meet deadlines,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Familiarity with Fiber System,
- Familiarity with Manhole, Hand hole and fiber Glass,
- Familiarity with Detector Massine, GPS, Satellite and technical tools,
- Able to Joining Fiber or Connectivity (Splicing)
- Able to Testing the Fiber (OTDR),
- Abe for Patrolling the Fiber System in entire Afghanistan,
- Familiarity with Site Monitoring System,
- Ability of Supervising, Monitoring and Controlling,
- Power Supply, Installation and Maintenance on Sites,
- SDH Maintenance and other Duties requiring by Manager,
- Honest and hard working
- Be familiar with OFC Project
- Skill for instruments, such as splicer, OTDR, ID Ball Detector, Power Meter, light source, Satellite phone, GPS and etc...
- Be available to work in the following regions: Kabul， Jalalabad， Charikar, Khenjan, Pulikhumari, Kunduz, Aibak, Mazar, Sheberghan ,Maimana, Kandahar.
- Be available for trouble-shooting in telecom communication field, especially for OSP trouble shooting.
- Able to report in English by oral and written.
| Qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter to ZTE Afghanistan HR Department [email protected]|
Address: behind Emergency Hospital House #6 Shar-e-Naw Kabul Afghanistan
Please include the name of position & Vacancy no in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
|Email:|| [email protected]@[email protected]|