Operations/Grants Officer Expired
|Exp.:||2018-06-24-(7 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per NTA Salary Scale|
|Organization:||FHI 360/USWDP | About FHI 360/USWDP|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
Key qualifications of the Operations/Grants Officer include:
• Bachelor degree in one of the following or related fields preferred: Project Management Business Administration Finance International Relations or related field; or 7 years of experience providing administrative support on international projects preferably USAID.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in project operational support; candidates with grant and contract management experience are preferred
• Strong communication skills; Articulate and professional and ability to communicate in a clear positive fashion with clients and staff.
• Must be able to read write and speak fluent English and should have working knowledge of Dari and Pashto languages.
• Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO) government agency or private organization.
• Excellent organizational time management prioritization skills and attention to detail are required.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Operations/Grants Officer is a member of the USWDP operations team; he/she takes the lead in all issues related to administrative matters of grant coordination for USWDP. Under the leadership of the Director of Finance & Administration he/she will provide administrative day-to-day support on grants to project beneficiaries including close out of the grants program. The Operations/Grants Officer will work closely with the Finance Procurement and Home Office (HO) Program Officer to ensure effective administrative management and monitoring of the grants program with a focus on compliance with USAID rules and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Under the leadership of DFA and in close coordination with Technical and Procurement teams take lead on timely completion of administrative paperwork required for formulating negotiating obtaining approvals executing monitoring and processing funds request for grants mainly in-kind grants (IKGs);
2. Work with Finance and Procurement department to track reconcile and monitor IKGs activities on a monthly basis and ensure timely filing of all paperwork in hard and electronic forms.
3. Work with relevant department to locate and file any missing documents within 30 days of the execution of grant activities; Bring any irregularities to the attention of DFA.
4. Work with DFA to review and analyze grant budget estimates for allowability allocability reasonableness and consistency;
5. Develop complete grant packages using existing templates with the required back-up documentation for each grant (i.e. In-kind Grants Fixed-Award Amount etc) and work with the HO Program Officer to obtain the required Contract Management Services and USAID Approval;
6. Establish and maintain a proper filing system to maintain a complete record of all types of grants issued by the project in the field;
7. Coordinate with technical teams and HO to facilitate grantee signatures on contracting documents draft memos prepare goods-received notes maintain equipment lists and manage expense trackers;
8. Coordinate grant-related purchases with Finance and Procurement team;
9. Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
In order to apply for this position please open below mentioned link in new tab of your internet browser follow the instructions and apply through our online recruiting system:-