• Help manage and build relationships with public officials and community partners
• Develop and maintain pipeline report updated weekly to accurately reflect the status of the pipeline of both concept notes and applications.
• Develop and manage a team of community outreach.
• Assist in the preparation of periodic/regular and ad hoc reports to stakeholders
• Design and implement process-based approaches to tasks
• Build organizational resources for quick-growing start-up
• Represent project in urban governance and representation discussion forums
• Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2+4 years administrative experience in related field required.
• High school.
• Prior experience with and ability to follow all aspects of procurement process for goods and services under USAID prime assistance instruments.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Fluency in English and local languages.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and successfully handle multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including patience diplomacy willingness to listen and respect for colleagues. Must be capable of working both independently and as a part of a team.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Willingness to travel and ability to work well in a cross-cultural environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High level of integrity independence and initiative.
Duties & Responsibilities
Blumont is seeking candidate for the position of Outreach Officer to provide assistance in building relationship with the communities and program.
Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail indicating on the SUBJECT line the title Location and vacancy number of the position applied for to [email protected] Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.