• Holding Bachelor Degree in Public Relation Law Political Science Social Science or other releva
• Having at least 3 of Experience in the rel Years
Holding Bachelor Degree in Public Relation Law Political Science Social Science or other relevant degree Having at least 3 years of Experience in the related field. Ability to adapt the policy of the relevant office Familiarity with related computer programs Excellent written verbal communication skills Demonstrate computer skills (MS office package). Fluency in national and English languages
Report writing skills
Duties & Responsibilities
Strengthen relations with member of national council and high staff members of the parliament
• Undertake research and studies about parliament affairs and follow up meetings including general meetings approvals and reporting back to the Minister
• Reinforce the communication and relations between MoI and Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
• Strengthen the relations with directorates and secretaries of parliament for better coordination of MoI affairs
• Strengthen relations with parliament working groups to communicate and coordinate Minister’s agenda to national assembly commissions and other parliamentarian groups
• Provide reports daily weekly from the parliament committees and national assembly meetings
• Organize meetings with members of national assembly both Mishrano Jira and Wolsi Jirga
• Follow up petitions requests and recommendations made by members of parliaments and report back the minister
• Provide advice and recommendation for national assembly hearing responses for national assembly.
• Provide recommendation for organization of meetings and parliamentary events to the Minister
• Invite parliament members to the meetings trips and conferences
• Participation in the designing organization strategy and policy for Ministry in relation to national assembly.
• Develop specific reports regarding the meetings of parliament
• Provide advice in preparing and arranging ministry programs to the parliament
• any other duty assigned by the minister
Interested individual applicants may submit their Document whether in soft or hard copy along with the copy of their academic certificates mentioning the vacancy reference number in subject line to the below email address: [email protected] “Not later than” 22/Jun/2018. The hard copy of the applications can be delivered to the address.
National & International Advisors Recruitment Unit
Note: Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned post.