Three ’ full time experience of Human Develop Years
• Three years’ full time experience of Human Development or Capacity building program in BPHS/EPHS or similar health projects or three-year experience of managerial position
• Proven communication skills in English language
• Awareness about the policies and guidelines of MoPH specially; BPHS EPHS HMIS EPI Mental health IMCI RH
Duties & Responsibilities
The Performance Management supervisor is in charge of all training and PQI activities of BPHS-EPHS Project in Farah Province funded by MOPH under SEHATMANDI contract.
• To conduct training need assessment of health facility staff to address their learning needs.
• To prepare and developing annual and monthly training plan for training activities
• To provide and developing curriculums and guidelines.
• To prepare training plans for training courses and update them regularly
• To prepare training budget for each training.
• To follow the activities of technical supervisors (MCH EPI Mental health CDC and Lab supervisor) and share the finding with Deputy Project Manager
• Support the Deputy technical Manager for the developing of monthly supervisory plan its implementation.
• To prepare required useful training aids and materials.
• To conduct training according to the plan to enhance the knowledge skills and behavior of health facility staff.
• To conduct training on PQI to the BPHS HF staff
• To provide on job training on PQI(Performance and Quality improvement to the HFs staff
• To have supervision visit from Provincial hospital and share the finding with sub office
• Supportive supervision of clinical staff in the province and follow up of trained topics to ensure the quality of staff activity.
• To provide training data for health management team if required.
• To develop training materials and guidelines.
• To maintain and update training database.
• To prepare monthly and quarterly training reports. Reports should include (but are not limited to) : pre and post-test results methodology followed during training topics thought knowledge/know-how and skills acquired by trainees participation rate and an evaluation of the training by the participants as well as the findings of post-training monitoring visits.
• To carry out specific training support and other capacity building activities for health facility staff.
• To carry out field mission to ensure a smooth and efficient implementation of the skills/knowledge acquired by health facilities’ staff. Post training visits aim i) to ensure that training components are effectivilly applied in the field ii) to provide complementary information and feed-back to trained staff.
• To develop with the Deputy technical project manager a capacity building component for sub-office staff and provide on-job training where and when needed.
• To follow up MRCA policies procedures and objectivities.
• To undertake other tasks as requested by the line supervisor.
• To provide to Technical Deputy Project Manager monthly action plans and monthly reports.
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in email subject please like (apply for 199 Position......) Via email: [email protected] Note: only short listed candidates will be contacted