|Title:|| Project Coordinator|
|Duration:||12 months (with Possibility of extension)|
|Exp.:|| 2019-12-15-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||As per Organization salary scale|
|Organization:|| GAALO | About GAALO|
|Work Experience:||5 Years|
- At least bachelor degree in a relevant field from a credible University (Higher education and studies in Environment/biodiversity urban pollution and NRM would be an advantage.
- Five years’ experience in executing donor funded projects.
- Ability to write a concise and well-written analytical report on the results of the project activities in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to identify problems and resolving them beforehand;
- Good analytical skills in ensuring overall quality work;
- Excellent language proficiency in English and Pashto or Dari.
- Ability to leverage and exercise influence on individuals in the project.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems Word Excel Microsoft Outlook.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise all technical administrative and operational activities of a fully functioning sub-grant agreement.
- Acting as focal point for the donor and coordinate day to day project activities as required.
- Responding to queries of project donor agency in an official manner providing and facilitating all the requirement with the deadline.
- Prepare progress reports annual reports activity reports project completion reports and any other types of reports when needed.
- Putting in place the required coordinator means with government line ministries and organs including but not limited to NEPA MAIL Kabul Municipality etc…
- Monitor project expenditures to ensure activities are in line with approved project budgets.
- Coordinate activities with different departments at GAALO to ensure smooth implementation of projects.
- Facilitating coordination meetings between Kabul based CSOs and relevant governmental line ministries.
- Participate in pre-award meetings/conferences on behalf of GAALO.
- Support PMU team in developing project concept notes and/or technical and cost proposals in response to the.
- Maintain relationships with donors and partners.
- Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor/senior staff.
Applicants are requested to submit:
Updated CV along with the Covering Letter.
To : [email protected]
|Email:|| [email protected]|