|Duration:||8 Months Contract with possible Extension|
|Exp.:||2019-04-25-(1 Week From now)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:||Afghan Women’s Skill development center (AWSDC) | About Afghan Women’s Skill development center (AWSDC)|
|Education:||Bachelor or Master Degree (Master Degree is preferable) in Social Sciences|
|Work Experience:||2 Years|
Ability to work with challenging and conflict-sensitive environment-Ability to establish maintains and fosters cooperative working relations with stakeholders and beneficiaries.
Bachelor’s degree in education peace social science political science or related field
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide trainings on Conflict Prevention and Peace Building Practices. The main objective of these trainings is to increase the capacity of the Community and district based shuras.
• Assist surveys and interviews as required.
• Consult with other trainers managers and take leadership to ensure that training activities are properly implemented.
• Track and compile data of training and report to line Manager.
• Conceptualize training materials based on data and research.
• Initiate training based on the needs of the community.
• Collect online resources based on training needs.
• Create training strategies initiatives and materials.
• Develop pre-test and post-test tools and review training material.
• Maintain database of all training materials.
• Review employee performance and learning.
• Involve in assessment the performance of trainers.
• Be part of the coordination team for all AWSDC’s related training programs
• Coordinate and monitor enrollment schedules costs and equipment
Qualified candidates are requested to send their updated CV to the attention of the AWSDC HR Department (clearly indicate the position title and vacancy number in the subject line) via email to [email protected]
Only those candidates will be called for written test & interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.