Project Manager/Proposal Writer
|Title:|| Project Manager/Proposal Writer|
|Exp.:|| 2019-01-30-(3 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per organization salary policy|
|Organization:|| Muslim English Language Institute | About Muslim English Language Institute|
|Work Experience:||At least 7 Years|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initially must set financial mission of MELI.
- Lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Assist the Bid / Proposal manager in developing a proposal structure
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposal Manager against agreed RFP deadlines escalating issues as required
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders typically involving contributions from sales marketing technical / product teams finance commercial legal and delivery
- Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in writing best practice
- Present all new proposal content to the knowledgebase manager for potential re-use
- Proposal automation software (or similar) experience
- Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Partner with the CEO and other team members in all departments to drive execution of key action items to achieve plan results.
- Responsible of every single financial transaction. Need to maintain proper MIS.
- Thinking for MELI long- and short-term goals.
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit an application along with their CV before 30/1/2019 to:
Human Resources Manager
Muslim English Language Institute (MELI)
Dehnaw Dehbori Last Bus Stop of Kabul University Kabul Afghanistan
Email: [email protected] with the subject of email ‘Application for Proposal Writer’
|Email:|| [email protected]|