|Title:|| Project Manager|
|Exp.:|| 2018-08-19-(6 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||Based on organization salary scale|
|Organization:|| RRAA | About RRAA|
|Education:||Bachelor Degree in Management|
|Work Experience:||3-5 of Experience in Project Management Years|
- Bachelor degree in the management
- Excellent Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Projects and program management
- Ability of writing and understanding of English Dari and Pashto languages
- Ability of writing narrative and statistical project reports
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure inclusion of key Sector partners for the clusters respecting their respective mandates and program priorities
- To establish and maintain of appropriate NRM coordination mechanism
- To coordinate with national local authorities local community and other relevant actors
- To ensure utilization of participatory and community-based approaches in the clusters needs assessment analysis planning monitoring and response
- To ensure adequate contingency planning and preparedness for new challenges and finding better solution
- To ensure adequate monitoring mechanisms are in place to review impacts of the project
- To make sure work must be carried out in accordance with RRAA’s general policies and rules.
- The PM reports directly to the RM and has the overall responsibility for all activities in his/her project
- Being responsible to implement Project according to policies plans and budgets.
- To take initiatives to further improve all documentation related to his/her project
- To prepare monthly Narrative reports and comments on any deviation during the project implementation
- To supervise all activities of the project staff working under his/her assignment
- To identify and set up local supply sources for needed materials.
- Ensure correct use and maintenance of all equipment used in the project.
- To submit monthly quarterly and final report and work plans to the RM
- To clarify all accounts by the end of each month.
- To supervise the work by directly taking part in the fieldwork.
- To full fill other duties assigned by the RM
- To ensure a proper and correct distribution of tools materials etc. to all beneficiaries and ensure proper trainings are held.
- To supervise monitoring and assistance routines for existing beneficiaries.
- To cooperate closely with community representatives in deciding community priorities.
- To establish good working environment with project staff and other actors in the field
- To participate in internal project staff coordination meetings
- And to carry out other tasks assigned by Regional Manager
Interested applicant must submit a copy of their CV and application letter with a subject "Project Manager-RRAA/TARPP/37/2018.no later than 19/08/2018.late application will not be considered
Note: Only local candidates will be considered and encourage to apply.
submit your application letters to the following Email Address.
[email protected] Or [email protected]
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please do not attach any certificates with your CV.
For further communication and information please contact to the following mobile number:
|Email:|| [email protected] Or [email protected]|