Project officer Expired
|Exp.:||2018-06-19-(4 Weeks Ago)|
|Organization:||Save the Children |About Save the Children|
|Education:||• At least a bachelor’s degree in any social science subjects|
|Work Experience:||At least 4 related working experience Years|
Graduated from Education University or any relevant institute.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Essential: Related working experience to Education in Emergencies and community based education.
Desireable: Problem solving skill
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process which includes rigorous background checks reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
The EiE Project Officer is accountable to carry out the following key role and responsibilities:
· She/he will assist Project Coordinator in establishing appropriate systems to implement the program in partnership with communities and district education authorities.
Establish links between communities and schools and assist in maintaining the good relationship with the local stakeholders.
· Assist the M&E officer in the process of project data collections and data management.
· Develop project orientation package and organize project orientation sessions for the community mobilizers CEC SMCs SCs and invite other key community individuals to participate in the project implementation process.
· Assist project trainers in identification of training needs and in organizing training workshops for targeted project beneficiaries.
· Assist the project coordinator in producing of project progress reports quarterly reports and annual reports and or as per donor reporting schedule.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
· holds self accountable for making decisions managing resources efficiently achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
· sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
· widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children engages and motivates others
· future orientated thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· builds and maintains effective relationships with their team colleagues Members and external partners and supporters
· values diversity sees it as a source of competitive strength
· approachable good listener easy to talk to.
· develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· willing to take disciplined risks.
· honest encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Qualified candidates may send their Application including