Proposal Writer Expired
|Duration:||One-Year with possibility of extension|
|Exp.:||2018-10-25-(6 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||As per AGAH salary policy|
|Organization:||Afghanistan Global Link and Analysis Hub Organization | About Afghanistan Global Link and Analysis Hub Organization|
|Education:||Education: Bachelor degree master is preferred in business administration economics and statistics|
|Work Experience:||3- Proposal Writing Years|
• At least B.Sc. degree in business or economics (Higher degrees and/or degrees in business and management are preferred).
• Minimum 3 Years’ experience in management of USACE projects as a contracting manager Technical Proposal Writer.
• Must be familiar Microsoft Office and Ms Project (Managing production and distribution of documents is preferred).
• Having extensive knowledge of using Ms. Project and Primavera.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree master is preferred
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering writing review and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature objectives/outcomes/deliverables implementation methods timetable staffing budget standards of performance and evaluation; writing revising and editing drafts including executive summaries conclusions and organization credentials.
Prepares presentation by evaluating text graphics and binding; coordinating printing.
Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability consistency and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes approach coordination and boilerplate; implementing changes.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Writing proposals and related documentation for the company.
Proposal writing Cost Estimation & package preparation for USACE INLs’ RFP in construction field.
Ensuring adherence to instructions and deadlines in formal Requests.
Assisting in the development of new solutions and proposal ideas.
Managing production and distribution of documents.
Maintaining proposal tracking database.
Developing sales presentations based on proposal content and requirements
Assist subject matter experts with material development by assisting in gathering / preparing information and editing / formatting the final documents-Contributing to and updating standard content database on a regular basis.
RFP Review Estimation & Analysis.
Proposal Outline Preparation.
Proposal Writing & Editing.
Providing technical assistance in management systems development project management project design and estimation and work plan development.
Scheduling the projects prior to awarding and after awarding using Ms. Project and Primavera.
• Technical proposal writing.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Organization/time management.
• University degree in business administration or economics.
• Excellent knowledge of English Dari and Pashto Languages writing and reading.
• Good understanding of USACE and RFP specifications.
• Having 3-5Years technical proposal writing experience is highly preferred.
• Proficient minimum in MS Office and AutoCAD.
• Ability to work under extreme pressure and very tight deadline.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime including nights weekends and holidays when necessary to meet a proposal deadline.
Candidates shall send their most recent CV along with a cover letter to email address provided below. The PDF file must not exceed of 5 MB. Write vacancy number in the subject of your email. Emails without vacancy number in the subject line will not be shortlisted for interview.
Note: No phone calls or reference are entertained the AGAH believes in merit and provide equal employment opportunity to all those who have the abilities to meet standards and criteria of the AGAH defined policy for employment.