Protection Officer Expired
|Duration:||31 / December / 2018|
|Exp.:||2018-09-22-(7 Months Ago)|
|Salary:||NTA Salary Scale D1 - 38000|
|Organization:||DRC | About DRC|
|Work Experience:||2-3 Years|
Accompanying emergency team to find the IPA cases during assessment and screening
Experience and technical competencies:
2-3 years Working experience with communities especially in GBV programming
Essential knowledge of IDPs/returnees populations
University degree law and/or other social sciences faculties
Good knowledge of English and fluency in Dari
DRC’S CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process
• Collaboration: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback
• Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
• Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
• Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC-DDG vision and values
Duties & Responsibilities
ABOUT THE JOB
The Protection officer under the direct supervision of senior Protection officer is primarily responsible for advocacy monitoring partners’ activities liaising with government and other key stakeholders and trainings to the field. The job holder has constant communication to senior protection officer for accompanying emergency team on finding IPA cases.
Interested? Then apply for this position by clicking on the link below.
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note. CV only applications will not be considered.
Applications close 22 September 2018. However please note due to the urgency of this position shortlisting process will be ongoing. Should we find qualified candidates prior to expiry of this advert interviews will be held immediately.