|Vacancy Number:||AD#AF 163/20|
|Category:||Accounting & Finance|
|Exp.:||2021-04-08-(6 Days From now)|
|Organization:||BRAC Afghanistan | About BRAC Afghanistan|
|City:||Baghlan, Balkh, Herat, Kapisa, Kunduz, Parwan, Samangan, Jawzjan|
|Work Experience:||3 Year Years|
BBA/MBA with at least 2 years of experience in the field of Account
Excellent speaking and writing ability in English
Duties & Responsibilities
1. To ensure every day’s all kinds of Financial Transaction as per Project requirement and maintain daily Cash book & Bank Book.
2. To Preparing Bill Vouchers and checking bills with Supporting of documents and Make sure to have an approval before all kinds of payments or transactions.
3. To maintain all kinds of register and Account related files.
4. To prepare the staff payroll Tax Report and bank reconciliation as per policy on monthly basis.
5. To prepare the monthly accounts to submit to the Project Accountant on time for every month.
6. To make sure or prepare and update asset inventory list of all project.
7. prepare monthly/weekly cash projection for the projects.
8. To make sure daily cash count for all projects.
9. To keep good relation/coordination with program.
10. Day to day correspondence with the field office accountants
11. Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Without location information no CV will be accepted.
Mohammad Javid Ahmad
Associate HR Officer
Contact No: 0700730586
BRAC is committed to safeguard children young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse.
Click on the below link to apply for this https://www.jobs.af/jobs/provincial-accountant-6